(Updated as of September 2020)
Keerill.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is an e-commerce platform and is used primarily by business entities to facilitate e-commerce and the use of such a business and, as a rule, does not provide for the collection of personal information of individuals. Keerill.com recognizes the importance of privacy as well as the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is very important and I have taken steps to ensure that I do not collect more information from you than is necessary to provide you with my services and protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, the user's name, address, phone number, Fax number, and email address ("Registration information") may be collected at the time of the user's registration on the site.
- In connection with any transaction and / or service, in accordance with buyer protection schemes, I provide the sites with information, including, but not limited to, Bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit, debit card numbers, expiration dates, and tracking information from checks or money transfers that may be collected, among other things, to make sales and purchases, as well as to settle the purchase price of products or services in transactions purchased through the Site.
- I record and save information about user activity on websites. Information related to such transactions, including, but not limited to, product types and specifications, pricing and delivery, and information about any trade dispute may be collected when sales and purchase Transactions are made or conducted through the Site.
- From time to time, I collect information about users and potential users at trade shows, industry events, and other events. The information I may collect from these locations may include, but is not limited to, the user's name, address, phone number, Fax number, and email address.
- I record and store customer data and view user activity on my platform, including but not limited to the IP address, browsing pattern, and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, I collect statistical data about the site and visitors to the site, including, but not limited to, IP address, software, browser, operating system, hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions, and unique visitors.
- Registration information, account information, as a rule, refers to business entities and hereinafter collectively referred to as business data ("Business Data"). Only insofar as they are identifying data of living persons, such aggregate information is called personal data ("personal data").
- This information is mandatory for site users. If users do not provide sufficient business data and / or personal data marked as mandatory, I may not be able to complete the registration process or provide my products or services to such users.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any personal data to me, you consider me authorized to collect, store and use Your personal data for the following purposes:
- verification of your identity;
- verification of your right to register as a user of the Site;
- processing registration as a user, providing you with an entrance to the ID for the site and services and management of registration;
- providing you with customer service and answering your questions, reviews, complaints or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on sites;
- conduct research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and design of the site, as well as our product and service offerings, and for marketing and advertising purposes;
- if you voluntarily submitted any information on the site for publication through publishing tools, including, but not limited to, in the company profile, product catalog, trade, and at any discussion forum, then you are considered to have consented to the publication of such information on the site;
- you also agree that I may disclose And share your personal information with service providers that operate with me in order to help me provide you with my services (including, but not limited to, data entry, database management, promotions, products, alerts, delivery services, payment and authentication extension services, and membership verification services). These service providers are under a confidentiality obligation to me, and are only allowed to use your personal data in connection with the purposes listed above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing);
- if necessary, I may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Keerill entity) your personal data to our professional consultants, law enforcement officials, insurance companies, government, regulatory and other organizations for the purposes set out above;
- any personal data provided by you will be stored by me and will be available to our employees, service providers employed by me and third parties, for or in connection with any of the purposes listed above;
- all voluntary information, such as photos, text, and similar content, may be publicly available on the site and therefore accessible to any Internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to me becomes publicly available, and you waive any proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, privacy rights and copyrights. You should exercise caution when deciding whether to include personal or confidential information in the voluntary information you provide to me;
- I can share account information with banks or suppliers in order for your transactions on the sites to be completed. In addition, I may use your account information to determine your credit worthiness and, in the process of such determination, I may need to make such account information available to banks or credit institutions. While I use state-of-the-art technologies and internal procedures to preserve your account information and other personal data and protect you from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technologies or procedures can eliminate all risks of theft, loss, or misuse;
- I may provide statistical information to third parties, but when I do so, I do not provide personal information without your permission;
- I have established relationships with other companies and websites to offer you the benefit of the products and services I offer. I offer you access to these other individuals and their websites by using hyperlinks on these sites or on a Site on the Internet.
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the rules of the site, you have the right to access personal information stored by me and request correction of the information.
I reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for processing any data access or correction upon request.
- get access to registration information, so you don’t have to re-enter it;
- collect statistical information about the use of the Site by users;
- explore visits and help targeted advertisements based on user interests;
- help our partners to track users visiting the Site and for technology orders;
- take part in promotions.
You can determine how cookies will be accepted by setting up a browser that is installed on the computer that you use to access the sites. If you have not selected, then you can change these settings. Having set your preferences in the browser, you can accept all files or you can choose to receive a notification when a cookie is sent or, you can choose to refuse all cookies. If you reject all cookies by selecting the function to disable them in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Site and some features of the Site may not be available.
The site and its content are not intended for minors, and I do not intend to sell any of my products or services to minors. However, I don't have any way to distinguish the age of individuals who have access to our Site. If a minor has provided me with personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian, the parent or guardian must contact me to delete the information.
Keerill does not indemnify any damage caused by minors to their parents to other persons. All responsibility for the actions of their children lies with parents or guardians.
- SECURITY MEASURES
I use all commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure that the information I enter is used correctly. For registered users of the Site, registration data and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your password-protected account. I recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. I will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with other users, you should not choose to store registration information (such as your username and password) on this public computer. Don't forget to log out of your account and close the browser window when you have finished the session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while I am trying to protect the information I hold for You, I cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to me, and you do so at your own risk.
- YOUR FEEDBACK