(Updated as of May 2017)
Keerill.com (the “Site”) is an e-commerce platform and is used primarily by business entities to promote e-commerce and use such a business and, as a rule, does not provide for the collection of personal information of individuals. Keerill.com recognizes the importance of confidentiality as well as the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is very important to us, and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, username, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on sites.
- In connection with any transaction and, or service, in accordance with our customer protection schemes, we provide information to the sites, including, but not limited to, bank numbers of accounts, accounts and information on delivery, credits, debit card numbers , their validity and tracking information from checks or remittances that can be collected, among other things, for sales and purchases, as well as the settlement of the purchase price of products or services in transactions purchased through the Site.
- We record and save information about user activities on sites. Information relating to such transactions, including, but not limited to, contains the types and technical characteristics of goods, pricing and delivery, as well as information about any trade dispute can be collected when the purchase and sale transactions are carried out or are carried out through the Site.
- From time to time, we collect information about our users and potential users at trade shows, industry and other events. Information we may collect in these locations may include, but is not limited to, username, address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
- We record and store customer data and view user activity on our platform, including but not limited to the IP address, view template, and customer behavior patterns. In addition, we collect statistics about the site and visitors to the site, including, but not limited to, IP address, software, browser, operating system, hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions, and unique visitors.
- Registration information, account information, as a rule, refers to business entities and hereinafter collectively referred to as business data ("Business Data"). Only to the extent that they are data identifying the identity of living persons, such aggregate information is called personal data ("personal data").
- Information is mandatory for users of the site. In the event that users do not provide sufficient volume of business data and / or personal data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any personal data to us, you consider us authorized to collect, store and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- verification of your identity;
- check your right to register as a user of the Site;
- processing registration as a user, providing you with a login ID for the site and services and registration management;
- providing you with customer service and answering your questions, feedback, complaints or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on sites;
- conducting research or statistical analyzes in order to improve the content and design of the site, to improve our product and service offerings and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- if you voluntarily submitted any information on the site for publication through publishing tools, including, but not limited to, in the company's profile, product catalog, trade, and on any discussion forum, then you are considered to have agreed to publish such information Online;
- you also agree that we may disclose and transfer your personal data to service providers operating with us to help us provide you with our services (including, but not limited to, for data entry, database management, promotions, goods , warning services, delivery services, extension of payment and authentication services, and membership verification services). These service providers are under an obligation of confidentiality to us, and it is allowed to use only your personal data in connection with the goals stated above, and not for your own purposes (including direct marketing);
- if necessary, we may also disclose and transfer (whether inside or outside the jurisdiction of the Keerill entity) your personal data to our professional consultants, law enforcement officers, insurance companies, government, regulatory and other organizations for the purposes listed above;
- any personal data you provide will be stored by us and will be available to our employees, service providers hired by us and third parties for or in connection with any of the purposes listed above;
- all voluntary information, such as photographs, text and similar content, may be publicly available on the site and therefore available to any Internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes publicly available, and you waive any property rights, including, but not limited to, privacy rights and copyright. You must be careful when deciding whether to include personal or confidential information in voluntary information that you provide to us;
- we can share account information with banks or suppliers in order for your transactions on the sites to be completed. In addition, we may use your account information to determine your creditworthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such account information available to banks or lending institutions. While we are doing everything at the level of modern technologies and internal procedures to preserve your account information and other personal data and reliably protect against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technologies or procedures can eliminate all risks of theft, loss or improper using;
- we may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do this, we do not provide personal information without your permission;
- we have established relationships with other companies and websites in order to offer you the advantage of the products and services we offer. We offer you access to these other people and their websites by using hyperlinks on these sites or on the Internet Site.
C. RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the rules of the site, you have the right to access personal information stored with us and ask for correction of information.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee to process any data access or correction upon request.
- get access to registration information, so you do not have to re-enter it;
- collect statistical information about the use of the Site by users;
- explore visits and help targeted advertisements based on user interests;
- help our partners to track visits by users of the Site and for technological orders;
- take part in promotions.
You can determine how cookies will be accepted by setting the browser that is installed on the computer that you use to access the sites. If you have not chosen, you can change these settings. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all files or you can choose to receive a notification when a cookie is sent or you can choose to refuse all cookies. If you reject all cookies by selecting the option to disable them in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Site and some features of the Site may not be available.
The site and its contents are not aimed at minors, and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of persons who have access to our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without the consent of his parents or guardian, the parent or guardian must contact us to remove the information.
Keerill does not indemnify any damages incurred by minors to their parents to other persons. All responsibility for the actions of their children are the parents or guardians.
F. SECURITY MEASURES
We use all commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we enter. For registered users of the Site, registration data and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited via your password-protected account. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Our staff will never ask your password in unwanted phone calls or unwanted email. If you are sharing a computer with other users, you do not have to choose to save registration information (for example, username and password) on this public computer. Do not forget to log out of your account and close the browser window when you have finished the session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed absolutely secure. As a result, while we are trying to protect the information that we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own peril and risk.
H. YOUR FEEDBACK